A chef’s hat and a score of 13 in Gault & Millau
Head chef Claude Wallerich and his experienced crew present gastronomic delights from both Luxembourg and France, combining light, harmonious cuisine featuring local produce and prepared with culinary tradition and inventiveness that deliver creations filled with sparkling finesse and fun on the theme of nudes through the seasons, made from quality products.
Our restaurant features…
- a culinary culture combining passion, perfection, conviviality, professionalism, hospitality, Christiane, team spirit & friendliness.
- three dining rooms with wonderful views out over the Moselle valley
- an exceptional wine cellar with 450 vintages from around the country and France. Come and explore
- one of the best restaurants in the Luxembourg Moselle region for over 50 years
- Soak up the warm, friendly ambience of the restaurant where, when the fine weather comes, we will serve your meal out on the terrace, shaded by the tall forest trees. Or enjoy a pre-meal drink in the magnificent garden.
Closed on Monday and Tuesday, except for public holidays
Advance bookings recommended: Tel +352 23 69 99 99